Why Choose Us?
Finding the right water damage company to handle your water damage or fire and smoke damage restoration isn’t an easy task. If you live in a larger city area like Tucson and its surrounding cities, there are usually a lot of different water damage companies to choose from. Here are some of the top reasons why you should choose Tucson Water Damage Pros.
Experienced Tucson Water Damage Professionals
The most important part of our business is our employees and technicians. Every staff member is extensively trained and/or certified where it applies. We work hard to improve the health and well being of all of our staff members and techs because we believe when our team is happy, healthy and compensated as they should be, it shows in how they interact with our customers when handling their water damage problems and cleanup processes.
We’re competitively priced but our service goes above and beyond.
We Guarantee Our Work
We’re dedicated to providing the best possible water damage and fire damage services for an affordable price. We promise that we’ll meet or exceed your expectations with the service, or we’ll do everything in our power to make you happy.
We are Committed to Quality Water Damage Services
We won’t settle for anything but the best and neither should you. We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right.
We Respect Your Time
We never overbook our schedule which helps us meet your appointment on-time. It also allows us plenty of time to spend with you. We don’t like being rushed and we never want you to feel rushed when you’re with us.
We are the best choice for Water Damage, Fire and Smoke Damage and Lead or Asbestos Abatement in the Tucson area.
Here are some tips to follow when faced with a water damage situation:
What to do:
- Call Tucson Water Damage Pros right away, because water damage and bacteria growth can take root in a short period of time.
- Shut the source off the water off.
- Mop up and remove as much water as possible yourself.
- Remove any area rugs or other stand alone floor coverings that are wet, but don’t try removing any of the wall-to-wall carpet.
- Pull drapes and window coverings up off the floor, loop them through a coat hanger, placing the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe the furniture as dry as possible, take wet furniture cushions and prop them up so they can dry evenly. Put aluminum foil under furniture legs or raise the furniture away from the exposure to moisture.
- Take any photos, paintings and art objects and move them to a safe, dry location.
- Rather than removing books from the shelves, pack them tightly in boxes to prevent the pages from warping until they can be put through a specialized drying process.
- Open all drawers, closet and cabinet doors to create airflow and facilitate the drying process.
What not to do:
- Don’t enter a room with standing water unless the electricity has been turned off.
- Don’t use a normal household vacuum cleaner for removing water.
- Don’t pull up tacked down carpet unless you have professional help.
- Don’t use any electrical appliances while you’re standing on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t disturb any visible mold.
- Don’t turn on any lights or ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and don’t enter rooms where ceilings look wet or if they’re sagging.