Sierra Vista Water Damage Restoration
When you have water damage in your business or home it affects everything. At Tucson Water Damage Pros our goal is to get your business or family life back to normal as fast as possible.
We have a large range of water damage restoration services to restore your business. property or home, along with your peace of mind. Our certified technicians are licensed and insured and we keep in close communication with you throughout the entire restoration process.
• Water Damage Restoration
• Drying, De-humidification, Water Extraction
• Document Drying and Recovery
• Building and Contents Cleaning
• Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning
• Mold Remediation
• Duct Cleaning
• Electronic Equipment Restoration
• Data and Document Recovery
• Biohazard Cleaning
Sierra Vista Water Damage Companies
Step 1 – Emergency Service
Before we begin the water damage restoration process, you’ll need to signal Authorization, giving us permission to move forward. Our certified technicians will check whether your flooring can be saved and dried as is. If it can, we will use our equipment to extract as much moisture as possible.
• Our technicians will use specialized meters to detect moisture in the structure of your property.
• We will use both high speed air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the carpet, sub-floor and structure as soon as possible.
• To make sure its completely dry, the equipment needs to be left on and operating for the determined amount of time needed for completely drying the area.
• We may have to treat the carpets the carpets to prevent microbial growth. If the pad can’t be dried as is, we’ll remove the carpet from the tack strip, then take out the wet pad to facilitate a quicker drying process.
• A sample of the pad is taken back to our lab to be matched and then ordered in order to be re-installed..
• If the carpet can’t be saved, we’ll probably recommend removing both the carpet and pad after its authorized by your insurance company.
The goal is to restore your property after water damage as fast as possible, but, the drying and restoration process may need to completely go through these three full phases before being complete. We will work with you to develop a schedule to have access to your property so we can monitor the temperature, humidity and the drying equipment as the water damage drying process completes.
Step 2 – Reinstallation & Cleaning
We may need to install new padding when reinstalling the restored carpeting. This process involves re-stretching the carpet, re-attaching the tack strips, making sure the seams fit, and replacing or repairing the thresholds. After its re-installed we clean and deodorize the carpet carpet. Even if the carpet and pad can be restored by in-place drying, they will still need to be cleaned and deodorized. While this is happening, any damaged upholstery or furnishings will also be cleaned. When this sis complete, we’ll remove any of our equipment that may still be at the property.
Step 3 – Structural Repairs
After the water damage drying process is finished, we assess the structural damage and start the repair phase. During this phase, the drywall, ceilings, and floors are repaired. If the carpet can’t be saved, new carpet and pad is installed. Sometimes, in certain circumstances you might need to complete the structural repairs before reinstallation and cleaning.
Water Damage Cleanup Companies
Call us at Tucson Water Damage Pros at (520) 762-4340as soon as possible when you experience a water damage disaster to make sure your recovery is completed as quickly as possible. In the meantime.