Oracle Water Damage Restoration
Water damage is something that no one wants to experience. If you find yourself in this unfortunate situation, one of the most critical decisions you will make is hiring the correct, professional water damage restoration contractor. You should call Tucson Water Damage Pros. We’re available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week and water damage clean up and repair is what we do.
When you’re removing water and drying out a property that’s been struck with water damage, there are scientific methods and specialized tools that are needed to get the job done correctly. It could be a moisture meter or infrared camera to locate moisture that has crept into your walls or subfloor. To avoid more costly procedures in the future, you have to find and place trust in an experienced company that knows how to find these problems because that aren’t easy to see on the surface.
A very unique and specialized process, that is changed to work on different areas, needs to be completed so that an area affected by water damage can be thoroughly dried out. We know the most productive and effective procedures to use. We’ll get you back in your restored property as soon as humanly possible.
Oracle Water Damage Companies
Tucson Water Damage Pros is your trusted asset when your property is hit with water damage. Its crucial that you call an experienced, professional water damage repair contractor as quickly as possible following a water damage event. We have the experience necessary to provide professional emergency measures no matter what type of property you have – industrial, commercial or residential.
Once emergency personnel have left the scene and concluded it safe, we contact your insurance company, organize any valuable resources required, secure your property and complete any other services that are necessary. Our technicians will minimize any damage or loss, but in order to accomplish this, tits critical that we arrive at your property as quickly as possible after the event occurs. Our experience in handling these situations will reduce the money and period of time needed to restore and restore your stricken property.
No one wants water damage in their property. If your home or business is damaged by flooding or faulty plumbing, choosing the right company for the job as quickly as possible is critical. here are the steps we follow in getting your property back to its original state:
Step 1 – Emergency Service
- Before we begin the restoration process, you’ll need to signal Authorization, giving us permission to move forward. Our certified technicians will check whether your flooring can be saved and dried as is. If it can, we will use our equipment to extract as much moisture as possible.
- Our technicians will use specialized meters to detect moisture in the structure of your property.
- We will use both high speed air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the carpet, sub-floor and structure as soon as possible.
- To make sure its completely dry, the equipment needs to be left on and operating for the determined amount of time needed for completely drying the area.
- We may have to treat the carpets the carpets to prevent microbial growth. If the pad can’t be dried as is, we’ll remove the carpet from the tack strip, then take out the wet pad to facilitate a quicker drying process.
- A sample of the pad is taken back to our lab to be matched and then ordered in order to be re-installed..
- If the carpet can’t be saved, we’ll probably recommend removing both the carpet and pad after its authorized by your insurance company.
- The goal is to restore your property as fast as possible, but, the drying and restoration process may need to completely go through these three full phases before being complete.
- We will work with you to develop a schedule to have access to your property so we can monitor the temperature, humidity and the drying equipment as the drying process completes.
Step 2 – Reinstallation & Cleaning
- We may need to install new padding when reinstalling the restored carpeting. This process involves re-stretching the carpet, re-attaching the tack strips, making sure the seams fit, and replacing or repairing the thresholds. After its re-installed we clean and deodorize the carpet carpet. Even if the carpet and pad can be restored by in-place drying, they will still need to be cleaned and deodorized. While this is happening, any damaged upholstery or furnishings will also be cleaned. When this sis complete, we’ll remove any of our equipment that may still be at the property.
Step 3 – Structural Repairs
- After the drying process is finished, we assess the structural damage and start the repair phase. During this phase, the drywall, ceilings, and floors are repaired. If the carpet can’t be saved, new carpet and pad is installed. Sometimes, in certain circumstances you might need to complete the structural repairs before reinstallation and cleaning.
Call us at Tucson Water Damage Pros as soon as possible when you experience a water disaster to make sure your recovery is completed as quickly as possible. In the meantime.
Water Damage Cleanup Companies
Here are some tips to follow when faced with a water damage situation:
What to do:
- Call Tucson Water Damage Pros right away, because water damage and bacteria growth can take root in a short period of time.
- Shut the source off the water off.
- Mop up and remove as much water as possible yourself.
- Remove any area rugs or other stand alone floor coverings that are wet, but don’t try removing any of the wall-to-wall carpet.
- Pull drapes and window coverings up off the floor, loop them through a coat hanger, placing the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe the furniture as dry as possible, take wet furniture cushions and prop them up so they can dry evenly. Put aluminum foil under furniture legs or raise the furniture away from the exposure to moisture.
- Take any photos, paintings and art objects and move them to a safe, dry location.
- Rather than removing books from the shelves, pack them tightly in boxes to prevent the pages from warping until they can be put through a specialized drying process.
- Open all drawers, closet and cabinet doors to create airflow and facilitate the drying process.
What not to do:
- Don’t enter a room with standing water unless the electricity has been turned off.
- Don’t use a normal household vacuum cleaner for removing water.
- Don’t pull up tacked down carpet unless you have professional help.
- Don’t use any electrical appliances while you’re standing on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t disturb any visible mold.
- Don’t turn on any lights or ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and don’t enter rooms where ceilings look wet or if they’re sagging.