Flowing Wells Water Damage Restoration
Tucson Water Damage Pros is nearby and ready to respond to whatever water damage emergency you’ve experienced. We’re proud to be active members of this community and make sure we do our duty to stimulate the Tucson community and surrounding areas, including Flowing Wells, the best they can be.
We make sure we answer immediately when you call us. A quick answer minimizes the damage, contains the damaged region and limits further damage happening to your property, which greatly reduces cost and expense.
The basis of our business is water damage restoration. Our crews and technicians undergo extensive water damage restoration training in the latest state of the art techniques. We underline regular monitoring and documentation of the entire drying process from start to finish to make sure the job is correctly implemented.
Using highly specialized equipment, our crews and technicians extract any standing moisture and get your property dry as quickly and effectively as possible. We then finish the process by professionally cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing your valuables and property to their original state.
Every water damage situation is different from another, and needs a unique solution of its own, but members of the general process is typically reasonably consistent.
Flowing Wells Water Damage Companies
Here are the steps taken for a typical water damage emergency:
Step 1 – Emergency Service
- Before we begin the restoration process, you’ll need to signal Authorization, giving us permission to move forward. Our certified technicians will check whether your flooring can be saved and dried as is. If it can, we will use our equipment to extract as much moisture as possible.
- Our technicians will use specialized meters to detect moisture in the structure of your property.
- We will use both high speed air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the carpet, sub-floor and structure as soon as possible.
- To make sure its completely dry, the equipment needs to be left on and operating for the determined amount of time needed for completely drying the area.
- We may have to treat the carpets the carpets to prevent microbial growth. If the pad can’t be dried as is, we’ll remove the carpet from the tack strip, then take out the wet pad to facilitate a quicker drying process.
- A sample of the pad is taken back to our lab to be matched and then ordered in order to be re-installed..
- If the carpet can’t be saved, we’ll probably recommend removing both the carpet and pad after its authorized by your insurance company.
- The goal is to restore your property as fast as possible, but, the drying and restoration process may need to completely go through these three full phases before being complete.
- We will work with you to develop a schedule to have access to your property so we can monitor the temperature, humidity and the drying equipment as the drying process completes.
Step 2 – Reinstallation & Cleaning
- We may need to install new padding when reinstalling the restored carpeting. This process involves re-stretching the carpet, re-attaching the tack strips, making sure the seams fit, and replacing or repairing the thresholds. After its re-installed we clean and deodorize the carpet carpet. Even if the carpet and pad can be restored by in-place drying, they will still need to be cleaned and deodorized. While this is happening, any damaged upholstery or furnishings will also be cleaned. When this sis complete, we’ll remove any of our equipment that may still be at the property.
Step 3 – Structural Repairs
- After the drying process is finished, we assess the structural damage and start the repair phase. During this phase, the drywall, ceilings, and floors are repaired. If the carpet can’t be saved, new carpet and pad is installed. Sometimes, in certain circumstances you might need to complete the structural repairs before reinstallation and cleaning.
Call us at Tucson Water Damage Pros at (520) 762-4340 as soon as possible when you experience a water disaster to make sure your recovery is completed as quickly as possible. In the meantime.
Water Damage Cleanup Companies
What to do:
- Call Tucson Water Damage Pros right away, because water damage and bacteria growth can take root in a short period of time.
- Shut the source off the water off.
- Mop up and remove as much water as possible yourself.
- Remove any area rugs or other stand alone floor coverings that are wet, but don’t try removing any of the wall-to-wall carpet.
- Pull drapes and window coverings up off the floor, loop them through a coat hanger, placing the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe the furniture as dry as possible, take wet furniture cushions and prop them up so they can dry evenly. Put aluminum foil under furniture legs or raise the furniture away from the exposure to moisture.
- Take any photos, paintings and art objects and move them to a safe, dry location.
- Rather than removing books from the shelves, pack them tightly in boxes to prevent the pages from warping until they can be put through a specialized drying process.
- Open all drawers, closet and cabinet doors to create airflow and facilitate the drying process.
What not to do:
- Don’t enter a room with standing water unless the electricity has been turned off.
- Don’t use a normal household vacuum cleaner for removing water.
- Don’t pull up tacked down carpet unless you have professional help.
- Don’t use any electrical appliances while you’re standing on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t disturb any visible mold.
- Don’t turn on any lights or ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and don’t enter rooms where ceilings look wet or if they’re sagging.