Water damage is a lot more than just staining and discoloring from water. The excess water from leaks or flooding can cause a lot of damage, such as toxic mold growth, bacterial growth, and deterioration to the very foundation of your property. When you have water damage, you’ll want to have it cleaned up by professionals that know how to handle these problems. Tucson Water Damage Pros is one of Arizona’s premiere water and mold cleanup companies, ready to take on even the worst cases of water damage.
Contact us any day, any time at (520) 762-4340. Our Tucson water damage restoration experts are standing by to help you through this catastrophe.
Tucson Water Damage Restoration Companies
We offer all of these services as part of our water damage remediation services:
• Water extraction
• Structural drying
• Mold removal
• Sewage cleanup
• Complete sanitization
• Odor removal
• Flood repair
• Damage assessments
• Billing to insurance
• 24/7 services
Call us at Tucson Water Damage Pros as soon as possible when you experience a water disaster to make sure your recovery is completed as quickly as possible. In the meantime.
Here are some tips to follow when faced with a water damage situation:
What to do:
- Call Tucson Water Damage Pros right away, because water damage and bacteria growth can take root in a short period of time.
- Shut the source off the water off.
- Mop up and remove as much water as possible yourself.
- Remove any area rugs or other stand alone floor coverings that are wet, but don’t try removing any of the wall-to-wall carpet.
- Pull drapes and window coverings up off the floor, loop them through a coat hanger, placing the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe the furniture as dry as possible, take wet furniture cushions and prop them up so they can dry evenly. Put aluminum foil under furniture legs or raise the furniture away from the exposure to moisture.
- Take any photos, paintings and art objects and move them to a safe, dry location.
- Rather than removing books from the shelves, pack them tightly in boxes to prevent the pages from warping until they can be put through a specialized drying process.
- Open all drawers, closet and cabinet doors to create airflow and facilitate the drying process.
What not to do:
- Don’t enter a room with standing water unless the electricity has been turned off.
- Don’t use a normal household vacuum cleaner for removing water.
- Don’t pull up tacked down carpet unless you have professional help.
- Don’t use any electrical appliances while you’re standing on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t disturb any visible mold.
- Don’t turn on any lights or ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and don’t enter rooms where ceilings look wet or if they’re sagging.
Water Damage Specialists
We service Tucson and all surrounding areas and cities including:
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Green Valley
- Rio Rico
- Flowing Wells
- Tanque Verde
- Arizona City
- Avra Valley
- San Manuel
If you need water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage restoration, mold remediation, lead and asbestos abatement, or commercial carpet cleaning call us, your restoration experts, at (520) 762-4340.